Gerson 1740 Niosh Approved N95 Disposable Mask with Valve (Box of 10pcs)
GERSON 1740 N95 MASK WITH VALVE FOR EASIER BREATHING
• This is a NIOSH approved N95 mask.
• Premium oversized valve opens more easily to expel hot air for cool comfort.
• Electrostatically-charged filter media provides low inhalation breathing resistance.
• Latex-free, staple-free head straps for comfort and safety. Soft foam nose cushion.
• More durable, double-shell construction for long life and economy.
• Box of 10pcs
AVAILABLE NOW IN SINGAPORE, SHIP WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS.
Manufactured in the USA.
The Louis M. Gerson Co., Inc. has been in business since 1956. Family-owned and operated, Gerson is committed to producing the highest quality products at exceptional value.
Gerson is a prime manufacturer of its principle products, assuring that each product is produced to our unique and exacting specifications. For example, melt-blown filter material for particulate filtration, manufactured in Middleboro, Massachusetts, provides outstanding filtration characteristics for our filtering facepiece respirators and "prefilters” for chemical cartridges.
To assure the highest quality and purity of products as well as user value, all manufacturing in our USA facility is automated, utilizing proprietary equipment of our own design and manufacture.