Qoo10 Service Fees
> Changes in seller grades will take effect on the first day of every month.
- The service fee rate is decided based on the seller account grade and the basic item price(Qprice).
- The service fee is calculated based on the total transaction amount.
* Transaction amount = basic item Price + Option Price + Shipping fee
- The credit card service fee is included in the Qoo10 service Fee, herein there is no additional fee on it.
- The additional tax which incurred from the service fee is borne by seller.
(SG :GST / JP:消費税 / CN :增值税 / ID:PPN )
You can withdraw settle amount in Q-account into your personal account in QSM ▶ settlement ▶ seller Qaccount. Withdrawal date depends on account type and withdrawal requesting time as below.
You can request withdrawal freely at any time you want.※ All transaction will be done on working day. If expected deposit date is weekend or holiday, it will be done on next working day.
Premium list is an advertisement method to put your items stand out among so many items in the search result list.This service makes the display rank of your items elevated a little higher in the search result list along with red premium icon. so that they can attract the customer’s attention more visually and effectively.You can apply for this service at the time of listing items in QSM and you need Q-cash as per the display duration. (1 day: 500 Q-cash / 2 days: 1,000 Q-cash / 7 days: 3,000 Q-cash / 2 week: 5,000 Q-cash / 1 month: 8,000 Q-cash)
Qoo10 official communication channel is Qpost, the sellers are obliged installation and use Qpost.
Please inquiry to help Qoo10 use via Qpost accordingly also available to upload Excel/PDF/image file as well.
How to seller’s inquiry via Qpost?
1. Please log in Qpost
2. Click on top of main screen menu “inquiry to Qoo10 help” will show pop-up page for inquiryIf you're having trouble with a specific order no., please click [Search] button and specify order no.
3. Complete inquiry following the steps and submit the click on [Send]4. Check reply from Qoo10 at Inquiry & Message ▶ My inquiry to Qoo10 menu.
Qoo10 is a sales agent and is not a party to sales. Therefore, Qoo10 is not responsible for marketplace (open market) products, transaction information, and transactions.