Qoo10 official communication channel is Qpost, the sellers are obliged installation and use Qpost.
Please inquiry to help Qoo10 use via Qpost accordingly also available to upload Excel/PDF/image file as well.
How to seller’s inquiry via Qpost?
1. Please log in Qpost
2. Click on top of main screen menu “inquiry to Qoo10 help” will show pop-up page for inquiry
3. Complete inquiry following the steps and submit the click on “Send”
4. Sending a inquiry successfully
① Checking on “Qoo10 Help”
② Search for relevant order number
③ Title of inquiry
④ Filling inquiry on Message
⑤ Click on Upload if you need attach file (only Excel/PDF/image file)
⑥ Click on Send after completed inquiry
Please select each language of request translate
Type of language >> Language of request translate
How to Utilize Live10 App
1. Install Live10 app and Sign-in.2. [Responding customers’ inquiries] Qpost Pro > iQcomm Service > [Live10 inquiry Forwarding] - Set ON and Available Date & Time3. [1:1 Chatting] Qpost > iQcomm Service > [Chatting service] - Set ON and Available Date & Time4. Interworking Qpost and Live10 - Enables you to check and reply to inquiries with smart phone.5. Check important issues of Qoo10.
UtilizationStep 1. Install and Sign-in Live10 mobile app
Step 2. Set Live10 inquiry Forwarding
1)Qpost > [iQcomm Service] > Live10 inquiry Forwarding
2) Set ON and Available Date & Time
Step 3. Set Chatting Service
1) Qpost > [iQcomm Service] > Chatting Service
2) [Live10 1:1 Chatting Q&A] activated on item pages.
Responding customers’ inquiries via Live10 mobile app (Step 2)
* Live10 mobile app Screenshot
* Qpost Screenshot – Interworking with Live10 mobile app
1:1 Chatting via Qtalk (Step 3)
* Live10 mobile app screenshot
*Qpost Screenshot – Interworking with Live10 mobile app