Hi. Good day to you too.SGSingapore
Yesterday, I contacted our local post office and -
1. I was told that cargo is with them.
2. That I should go to their office as they need to open the package in front of me.
3. That after inspection and clearance, I can collect the parcel and bring home.
4. Any charges, not known yet.
5. How much amount did you declare the cargo?
6. They are corrupt people, surely, they will find a way to collect money from me.
7. Going to that post office and coming back to home, will cost a lot besides, as I told you before, my daughter in Manila has 3 children, youngest one is just 3 weeks old. She has no way to bring those 3 kids and face hassle dealing with those corrupt people. Had I known you will not deliver it to her door step, I will never buy the thing.
8. This is really frustrating. I wish I can just cancel the order and get refund of the money I paid you.
9. SGD141.30 is no joke.
10. Please do something.